Blog 2 - The best concert ever


Hi to everyone, how are you? Today I´m gonna talk about a concert that I went when I was a child and probably the best concert ever: Los Pulentos concert.

Why I say that is the best? Because how many times you can say that you went to a concert of a ficticius group and when you was five years old?.

I remember all the details. I went with my parents to the venue Caupolican theaher. I was near of the barriers, next to the stage. I was so excited, because The Pulentos was my chilhoods heroes.

In one minute, all lights got off, and a very strong sound started in the stage, and was they, The Pulentos, finally, I saw them. 

I was so excited. And when they started to sang: "Somos cabros chicos, cabros chicos chicos....". Unbelievable. But, the best part, definitely was when showed up he. Yes. The unique: Tom York. I remember the happiness when I saw him. One of the best days of my life. 

I have not been gone to many concerts in my life, but this was so special.

Well, thank you so much for read this blog and see you in a few weeks! 






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 5 - Carlos Sainz: The GOAT

Blog 2 - Healthcare System

Blog 1 - Politics