Blog 1 - Politics

 Hi everyone, how are you? hopefully good. Well, in this blog i'm going to talk about politics.

To be honest, i don't know to much about politics in general, but i know the most importants things to have a personal opinion.

Today, the politic is a constant war to see who has the reason. This causes the development to be pause because the people involved in the politic has a very closed mind. Why we can not take the better to all opinions or trends? Why everything must be black or white?



This tipe of attitudes make me lose all interest in politics and this is not good, because in politic, the idea is that everyone participates and can give their opinions.

In my opinion to change this, the most important is change the people mentality (not only politicians) and stop using the fear as a method of conviction (for example when the people said if the actual presiden was elected, Chile would be the new Venezuela).

Obviously, is my personal opinion and you don't have to agree with me, so that's why i ask you: what do you thing about the actual politic? I am anxious to read you!


Comentarios

  1. I agree with you bro, the actually political attitudes is so bad and we would make changes for this, I hope that in the future our minds about politics and economics will change.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I completely agree with you and it's true! not all in black or white, that's why there is freedom of expression.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 5 - Carlos Sainz: The GOAT

Blog 2 - Healthcare System