Post 3 - My dream job

 Hi to everyone who are reading this amazing blog. How are you? Sad? Why? It doesn´t matter, now you´re going to take a good time reading this blog about my dream job.

First of all, you need to know that I study chemistry and pharmacy in the university. So, if I study that, you must think that this is my future dream job right? NOPE.

My real dream is to be a football trainer, specifically, the Chilean national team trainer. Yeah, football trainer and chemistry are a little bit different, but it is my dream, ok?

My objective is to discover the new golden generation of Chilean football players. The best and youngest players of all world.

My plan is to take these boys who play in the best clubs, make a perfect team and play the World Cup qualifiers. We will win all matches, including Brazil and Argentina. This team would be so good that people will even say: "this team must play the Champions League".

In the World Cup, in the group stage, we will play with France, Senegal and Japan. All the games we will win 4 - 0. In the last 16 stage, we will play Netherlands, and we will win 2 - 0. In the last 8 stage, we will play against Bolivia. This will be a very very difficult game, but in extra time goal we will win with with a last minute 2 - 1. The semifinal will be easier than the last match. We will win the match 3 - 0 against Congo.

In the final, guess. Yes. We will play against Argentina and again we will win foe penalties. Yes, Chile will be World Champion with me as a trainer and Claudio Palma can say it again: !!!CHILE CAMPEÓN!!!

Of course to realize my dream job I need many habilities about tactics, organization and discipline. I would need to do a degree to be a certified trainer. And, if all dreams comes true, I would be the highest paid coach in the world.

Well, this is all for today. I hope you enjoy the blog and see you in another ocassion.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 5 - Carlos Sainz: The GOAT

Blog 2 - Healthcare System

Blog 1 - Politics